– Promote justice from a strong gender lens.
– Assist in developing strategic legal interventions at the local, state and national level.
– Harness the power of organizing, communications, and legal advocacy to increase community participation in demanding justice.
– Strengthen regional exchange on effective implementation strategies.
– Involve young people in human rights advocacy.
– Create a sustainable path for human rights activists to engage in local justice efforts.
Housing is a core component of the right to an adequate standard of living. Read More.
It is a fundamental right under Article 21 of the Right to Life, observes Supreme Court of India. Read More.
State has to guarantee that the right to health is available, accessible and of high quality. Read More.