– Identify challenges experienced by Partners and best practices to support victim-survivors in SC/ST atrocity cases
– Document experiences of victim-survivors and witnesses
– Analyse Special Courts judgments of cases involving Partners
– Develop recommendations to strengthen interventions by CSOs
– Identify best practices, strategies, and lessons
– Document and highlight tireless work of Partners in supporting victim-survivors of atrocities
– Share and disseminate findings with national and international networks
– Increase accountability in the criminal administrative justice process
Housing is a core component of the right to an adequate standard of living. Read More.
It is a fundamental right under Article 21 of the Right to Life, observes Supreme Court of India. Read More.
State has to guarantee that the right to health is available, accessible and of high quality. Read More.